COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE
The Safety of our Students and Staff is a top priority at Superior Central Schools.
In our efforts to keep our students, staff and families informed with the latest information, please use this page as a reference for District communications regarding COVID-19 and other helpful resources.
Precautions and Recommendations
The district is taking a number of precautions in an attempt to minimize risk to staff, students, and community.
- We are asking that families and staff to monitor their health.
- Our custodial staff is sanitizing every room in the school as well as every desktop computer and chromebook.
We encourage everybody to follow the recommendation of the CDC:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Basically, all the things you've been taught since you were little.