Information Regarding Board of Education Meetings During COVID-19
COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE
The Safety of our Students and Staff is a top priority at Superior Central Schools.
Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer announced today that schools will be closed for the rest of the school yer. We will be updating this page regularly during this closure.
In our efforts to keep our students, staff and families informed with the latest information, please use this page as a reference for District communications regarding COVID-19 and other helpful resources.
This global health event impacts us all. It requires us to take careful precautions and to follow advice provided by public health experts. As Governor Whitmer has stated, "Stay Home, Stay Safe".
Precautions and Recommendations
The district is taking a number of precautions in an attempt to minimize risk to staff, students, and community.
- The school is closed for ALL activities.
- We are asking that families and staff to monitor their health.
- Our custodial staff is sanitizing every room in the school as well as every desktop computer and chromebook.
We encourage everybody to follow the recommendation of the CDC:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Basically, all the things you've been taught since you were little.